Your visit to our office
We are very excited we get to see our existing and new patients again! However, your next (or first) visit will be different. Our top priority is the safety of all of our patients. Please fill out our COVID-19 Patient Advisory and Acknowledgment Form and send it back to us; for more instructions, click here.
Here’s what to expect prior to your next scheduled visit:
- We will be requiring all patients to complete a short questionnaire within 30 minutes of the scheduled appointment time.
- Link to the questionnaire will be sent via text and/or email automatically
- Click here to view the screening questions
- Notify the office once you have arrived for the scheduled appointment.
- Reply to your text reminder
- Patients must arrive on-time with their teeth already brushed. If teeth are not clean enough the appointment may have to be rescheduled.
- We cannot accommodate late arrivals.
- Only patients with scheduled appointments should enter the office. Parents and siblings are asked to wait in their vehicle or outside the office for the appointment to be completed.
- All patients are required to wear face coverings.
- If the patient is a minor, we can escort them from the parking lot to our office.
- Prior to entering our office, patients will have their temperature screened.
- Please do not exercise or have a hot bath within 1-hour of the appointment. This will affect body temperature.
- If the patient has a high temperature reading, after three (3) consecutive readings, we will reschedule the appointment.
- Once inside our office, patients will also have their oxygen levels screened.
- The process will be: sanitize hands, finger oximeter reading, sanitize hands.
- If patient’s oxygen levels are abnormal we will reschedule the appointment.